|Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price|
|3 kilogram||US $|
What material is HPM75 non-magnetic steel?
HPM75 is an atypical plastic die steel with weak magnetic properties, high hardness and easy cutting. In the HPM series steel, it is also a high strength Austenitic non-magnetic die steel, which can maintain stable austenite in various states and has a very low permeability.
HPM75 non-magnetic steel is also suitable for mold products that require high corrosion and wear resistance. If gas nitrocarburizing heat treatment is adopted, the surface hardness and wear resistance can be further improved, so as to prolong the service life of the die.
However, HPM75 non-magnetic steel is prone to work hardening, so low speed machining is recommended.
HPM75 has no magnetic properties
Relative permeability μ R <1.005
Magnetic field gradient δ B≤0.04μT
HPM75 non-magnetic steel fatigue strength
100,000 to (at least) +/-65KSI
Measured more than 300,000 times
HPM75 non magnetic steel corrosion detection
Perform ASTM A262 E and pass the test.
Perform ASTM A262 A method and pass the inspection.
Application of HPM75 magnetic steel
1. HPM75 non-magnetic steel plate is suitable for the production of high corrosion resistance, high wear resistance of plastic mold and rubber mold;
2. HPM75 non-magnetic steel module is suitable for making plastic moulds for semiconductor IC sealing and mould fittings requiring corrosion and rust resistance;
3. HPM75 non-magnetic round steel is suitable for making non-magnetic mould in electronic industry;
4. HPM75 non-magnetic steel round bar is suitable for hot working die in 700-800℃ industry;
HPM75 non-magnetic steel steel is suitable for non-magnetic cold mold, plastic plastic mold;
6. HPM75 non-magnetic steel plate is suitable for magnetic plastic, magnetic forming die;
7. HPM75 non-magnetic steel material is suitable for wear resistant non-magnetic tools;
8. HPM75 non-magnetic steel small round bar is suitable for mirror polishing mold, dust cover, TV filter plate, cosmetic box, etc.
9. HPM75 non-magnetic steel material is suitable for precision corrugated machining mold, office automation equipment, auto parts;
10. HPM75 non-magnetic steel bar is suitable for discharge machining mould.
Properties and characteristics of HPM75 non magnetic steel
HPM75 is a high strength Austenitic shape non-magnetic die steel, which can maintain stable austenite in various states. Therefore, HPM75 non-magnetic steel has ultra-low permeability, high high temperature strength and hardness, excellent toughness and weldability, excellent mechanical properties and excellent wear resistance. HPM75 non-magnetic steel has been aging hardening treatment, without any heat treatment; The uniform structure of steel is suitable for precise etching processing.
Hpm75 aging treatment how many degrees HPM75 heat treatment process HPM75 is what color HPM7 is what material 7MN15 non-magnetic steel 7MN15 material composition HPM75 non-magnetic die steel
HPM75 non-magnetic steel sheet is suitable for magnetic plastic, magnetic forming die
Service Tel: (+86)400-6680-889